Re: First commit for Mohamed Eldesoky

At 11:28 PM 06/11/01 +0200, you wrote:
opssss
really so sorry
Now,do I need to recorrect what happened and retranslate that file !!!
I mean what is the difference when it comes from docs !?!?
correct the mistakes with translating lines with "_:" ..
there were no problem with you translating the file in the docs folder.. but we will not make use of it now, until work starts in the docs.. and that in not in the seeable future.. right now we concentrate on the files in the kdebase folder ( the main one in kde-i18n) ..

Thank you for the great Job .. I will give you a note for any mistakes or misunderstanding I see in the file translation, as for now .. continue the great work

Good luck for all ..
Yours
Isam