First commit for Mohamed Eldesoky

Good work Mohammed..
But there is few points to note ..
you translated the file
\kde-i18n\docs\kdebase\kcmarts.po

it seems that you understood us wrongly when we said that the most important folder is kdebase .. we mean the mail kdebase not the one in the docs folder .. so the file I guess that you meant to translate was :
\kde-i18n\kdebase\kcmarts.po

anyway you did a good job in the file in the docs folder.. few things to note :
1- lines starting with the "_: " does not need translation .. just translate what comes after .. such as :

msgid "_: NAME OF TRANSLATORS\n"
"Your names"

you don't translate the line "_: NAME OF TRANSLATORS\n" .. just the line under it .. and in this case write your name .. the lines starting with the "_:" aims to give further clarification to the translator ( making the terms more clear) .. and does not need translation ..

I hope that things are more clear now .. and welcome to Mohamed Eldesoky, and we hope to see more commits from you and from all the other new members ..

		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi