The importance of commit message

Salam All ..
I noticed some commits in the CVS repository that didn't contain a proper or no message at all .. please note that the message has importance in terms of following others work, and being in a larger project, remember that you are not alone in the project, we are a team, and the message helps us know what is happening, how much is left, what problems are getting fixed, what problems still exist, and so on..
So please remember to always give a message when you commit updates ..
example of proper messages :
- translation still on. 234 messages left
or
- file done. containing 20 messages
or
- fixed spelling problems
or
- syntax problem fixes ..

messages that says "nothing important" or "small change" without specifying the reason and actions token in the new update are no good ..

Always remember, we are members in a big team.. we need to tell out what we do..

Take Care.. and thanks for those doing a good job ( M.Gamal, M.Eldesoky)

				Yours
					Isam