Re: A few things to note

--- Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 07:26:38AM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
>
> > But Mohammed, what about the Tools that KDE people use ?
>
> what they have is a script that merges our PO's with the lates PO(T)'s
> strings
> during a time when strings are constantly changing. Stephen Kulow is the one
> who is responsible for it, and apparently no one other than him know anything
> about it. In any case, I don't think this is detrimental for our purposes.

As might have been noted before - Arabeyes' KDE bar graph now notes these
"fuzzy" strings by attaching a '*' to the number of translated terms.

Take a peek -

  http://www.arabeyes.org/misc/kde_status_bar.html

So after the weekly synch - visit the bar graph and you should be upto
date in terms of which files contain stale or outdated material.