Months Names

Hi all..
I know that I am causing alot of noise :) please bare me ..
OK .. I took Moe's word and started translating kdelibs, and because I don't want my effort to overlap with someone' else .. I Started at line 1000 of the kdelibs.pot ( .po now :) ) ..
Now at lines from 1100 and after is the months names ..
I signed for seconds before going on .. are we going to use the Gregorian Names "yanayer","ferrayer", etc.. , or the arabic names "kanoon thani", "shabat" .. or the translated French names of the months used in the east of the Arab world (ma`3reb al 3arabi) ?
I guess that this is Localization work that depend on the arab country.. every country uses one of those .. so what should I do now ? leave them empty .. or fill them as I see fit ??

	Yours
		Isam