Re: Months Names

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 11:18:52PM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Hi all..
> 	I know that I am causing alot of noise :) please bare me ..
> 	OK .. I took Moe's word and started translating kdelibs, and because I
> don't want my effort to overlap with someone' else .. I Started at line
> 1000 of the kdelibs.pot ( .po now :) ) ..

You don't need to do that. That's what makes CVS such a great thing ;) But,
that's fine.

> Now at lines from 1100 and after is the months names ..
> 	I signed for seconds before going on .. are we going to use the Gregorian
> Names "yanayer","ferrayer", etc.. , or the arabic names "kanoon thani",
> "shabat" .. or the translated French names of the months used in the east
> of the Arab world (ma`3reb al 3arabi) ?
> 	I guess that this is Localization work that depend on the arab country..
> every country uses one of those .. so what should I do now ? leave them
> empty .. or fill them as I see fit ??

Name them yanayer, febrayer, etc.

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |