Re: What Does ???? means in Arabic

Agree ..
We could make a simple English-Arabic Terms Reference Table ( I prefer calling it that than dictionary because a dictionary will give meanings, while the table gives terms) .. and make this table in a File that we can access in CVS so all the contributions could be added, and then the administrators chooses what updates to take what to reject ..

Or you could make a new mailing list that deals with the terms .. and this mailing list will produce this table.. those who is interested in finding the proper terms , and those who have good enlgish/arabic language could join in to help.. so even people who are not in the doc list can join the terms list to help in ..

I am very excited about it now .. I have a holiday for 1 month, and I am willing to give alot in this month.. if we are going to spend the month deciding what text editor to use, we will never get there .. please Mohammed, I know that you are probably busy with 100000 things .. but we are anxiously waiting :)

                Yours
                        Isam Bayazidi