Re: KDE Arabic Support/Arabeyes

Am Donnerstag, 30. August 2001 11:03 schrieb Lars Knoll:
> On Thursday 30 August 2001 10:51, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> > Lars Knoll is probably busy enough with Qt and other work. But maybe he
> > could be of some help with porting KBabel to Qt3 and implementing bidi
> > support to it. (?)
>
> Shouldn't be too hard to to.
The problem is, that I inherited from QMultiLineEdit and added some
features to change the appearance (like showing the sorrounding quotation
marks) and for example to display diffs in it. This features would need to be
rewritten for the new Qt text editor, I think.

Greetings,
    Matthias
--
Matthias Kiefer