Re: [UbuntuME] Re: verse by verse or Seeking in Quran audio files

Salam,
to Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya
> Seems like Othman is the tools that can complement my application.
happy to see people utilizing othman even before it get released!
the app was just a test to the idea only
and I'm happy to hear that it's useful for you
the Arabic text you did not get is about a case when a reciter do not stop
at the end of an aya (some times stop if not recommended some times it is)
some people might zoom in the audio file to get a point of small silence
and consider it a split point

this is not a good because recitation differs when you stop than when
you read continuously
for example
if there is tanween at the end of some aya then an aya that starts with B
if you continue it pronounced as emM
but if you stop you pronounce it B
..etc.

so if the user want to start from the point where the reciter did not stop
the app should go back to the previous verse first
..etc.

To Mohsen about Zekr
good, جزاك الله خيراً
may Allah reward you.
and may Allah double your reward whenever someone hears a verse

but this does not change the idea that I don't like using Flash and
Java and alike things
they seems to me like limitation