Re: [UbuntuME] Re: verse by verse or Seeking in Quran audio files

Salam,
Actually, my web quran application do have that features. In fact, it
can handle both format (1 file per verse or 1 file per sura). I even
made a version that can handle 2 or more files per suras (which is not
uncommon for longer suras). The only thing lacking from my application
is the exact audio information. I did test it using versebyverse data
(the split timing, that is), and it works.