Re: RFS: acon & thwab-lib

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 02:43:44PM +0200, Ahmed El-Mahmoudy wrote:

> > > How do I use them ? I dunno about python unfortunately.
> >
> > http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/python-policy/ maybe ?
> > You already have a package in Debian so I'm sure I don't understand the question
> > correctly ?
>
> Ok, nevermind about it, I found that the upstream tarball doesn't even
> install that module, and this module is for integration with Apache. So
> will ignore building the module for the time being.

We can skip it for now I guess.

> > > You mean you want the version to be (-1.x) ? Where x is incremented
> > > everytime ?
> > Nop: -2, -3, -4, -5, ... If possible so I can keep track of differences if it's OK with you.
>
> Ok, please have a look at:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/thwab-lib/thwab-lib_1.1.2-2.dsc

Thanks :-)

> I still didn't fix the missing manpages problem. Will work on it soon
> insh'Allah.

W: thwab-lib: menu-item-uses-apps-section /usr/share/menu/thwab-lib:5
N:
N:   The menu item has a line that specifies a section under "Apps". This
N:   section has been moved to "Applications".
N:

Can you also drop usr/sbin from debian/dirs ?

Will have to recheck the whole package again when I'm back home.

--
GPG-Key: 0xA3FD0DF7 - 9F73 032E EAC9 F7AD 951F  280E CB66 8E29 A3FD 0DF7
Debian User and Developer.