zekr deb package for Debian

Salaam,

Now Zekr deb package works perfect on Debian(sid).
I have installed Debian(sid) on my virtual machine, so enshaa'allaah in
the future I will be able to maintain Zekr on Debian besides Ubuntu.
In addition, let me inform you that the same version of Zekr was
accepted in gutsy:
http://packages.ubuntu.com/gutsy/x11/zekr

I have a couple of quran-translations packaged based on language for
zekr,
like http://revu.tauware.de/details.py?upid=48
whenever(if) you accept zekr I will upload them to mentors.

Please kindly take a look and let me know your assessment.

Best,
Mohammad