Correction re: date of ISCAL conference on Arabic computing

In a message in May I implied  the ISCAL conference on Arabic computing (http://www.iscal.org.sa/) had already taken place.  However, I took a look at the ISCAL web site today and it says the event will happen November 10-14 2007.
I guess the event has been rescheduled.  (I just Googled around and found an old announcement for ISCAL in the conference listings at www.arabcomputersociety.org, and that announcement says March 2007.)

Regards,
David