Re: Arabbix again and again.

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:03:00 +0200, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:

> I really don't know. One must look at the logs to know and I don't have access to them.

Neither do I.

> And why have inactive accounts from the beginning !!!

Yes, it is necessary to know active/inactive status of the accounts.
Because it is needed by many parts of the website (people page, todo
module, among others). Believe me, I wouldn't have bothered to write a
script if we did not really need one.

I can't understand what the issue is anyway? Is it really problematic
to login/logout or? Is  it really worth continuing this discussion?

--
Youcef R. Rahal