Re: Katoob

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 01:55:39AM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2005-03-10 00:51:02, schrieb Mohammed Sameer:
>
> > Is this woody ? or sarge ??
>
> I have tried it to compile under WOODY.  I think, there is a
> missing dependencie, but I have already installed some with
> 'apt-get build-dep katoob'

hmmmmmmm, My home server isn't up and running as I'm reinstalling it. So I don't have an access to a woody box to see.

Why don't you use the woody packages I've built ? http://bignachos.com/~uniball/

> > BTW: I don't really know how is the po files handled in other
> > projects ? Do you have any idea ??

No, What I meant by the package maintainers and so.

> Include it in your sources "/usr/share/locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/katoob.mo"
>
> And for the manpage I have send in "/usr/share/man/de/man1/katoob.1.gz"
> Because I am working with you, you can put it directly into your
> package. But there are some translation projects which include the
> manpages in e.g. the package "manpages-de".
>
> Maybe wee should ask debian-mentors.

I don't think that a small package like this deserve a locale specific sub-package.
I'll include it in the main deb.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.