Re: Arabbix again and again.

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 03:48:50PM +0100, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 16:24:38 +0200, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
>
> > If your current status doesn't change within -547 days from the date this email was sent, ...
> > -547 days !
>
> Bahaaaahaaa :) It is obviously a bug, of course...
>
> > Well, I did a CVS commit next day, But I didn't log in to the website, That's why.
>
> It's either a commit or a login. Of course you can do both, but only
> one is necessary.

well, I did a commit next day, But this didn't prevent the account from being deactivated.

> > Actually I didn't commit and/or login to the website since ages, This doesn't mean that I'm not reading my arabeyes emails!!!
>
> Yes, sure. But how can the poor little script know that the account
> holder read their emails? ;-) It is just to make sure they read at
> least _that_ notification. It's supposed to be an automated thing to
> differentiate between active/inactive accounts. How does it take
> anyway to login/logout ? ;)

This is not related to the main topic, Why do we inactivate the CVSaccounts ? I can understand if they are affecting the server performance and/or they huge turning the life of the admin maintaining it into hell!
And I don't think that any of the 2 things apply here.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.