Quran Project

Mr. M.Yousif (and Maher), when can we expect to see a Quran project release.
As you've seen we've had a number of people asking various questions with
regard to the latest releases which seem to have been addressed wholly or
in-part by code in CVS.  Could we possibly move towards a quick release to
circumvent these superficial issues - I'm sure you still have issues you
are working on (else we would have seen a release sooner), but I think we
very much are due one.

PS: let's hope to see a reasonable release number too for QtQuran while
    we are at it -- 0.2 (or 0.3) vs. 0.0436 :-)

BTW: in passing, do please update the project page (last blurb was
     from about a year ago) to map out the project's current plan and
     deliverables.

Thanks & Salam.