Re: Quran Project

On Monday 28 February 2005 07:20, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> Mr. M.Yousif (and Maher), when can we expect to see a Quran project
> release. As you've seen we've had a number of people asking various
> questions with regard to the latest releases which seem to have been
> addressed wholly or in-part by code in CVS.  Could we possibly move towards
> a quick release to circumvent these superficial issues - I'm sure you still
> have issues you are working on (else we would have seen a release sooner),
> but I think we very much are due one.

Okay, but at least two things must be resolved:
 - Audio Plugin Frameword.
 - Completing the font "workarounds" for Unicode limitations.

After that, I think a release can be made.

> PS: let's hope to see a reasonable release number too for QtQuran while
>     we are at it -- 0.2 (or 0.3) vs. 0.0436 :-)

It was 0.041, now it's 0.09 the next version will be 0.1.

I'm following this system:
0.x     -> Public Releases
0.0x   -> Private Releases
0.0xx -> Minor code changes in CVS