Re: Problem with qtquran0.041

> On Friday - 25.February.2005 [10:43:09 +0100],
>
>  ade ali (ade05fr at yahoo dot fr) wrote:
>  > Salam aleykoum,
>  >
>  > I discovered the qtquran application and i
>  > wanted to install it on my gentoo dist.
>  >
>  > Unfortunately when i make the installation, everything
>  > seems to be alright but when i try to launch qtquran
>  > exec file,  i have a segmentation fault....
>  >
>  > With the gdb i try to see where the problem is located
>  > and it  seems to be in "QuranApp:: QuranApp ()"
>  >
>  > I dont really know c++ so i prefer to ask you if you
>  > know the potentially causes of the error(wrong library,
>  > classpath not good, version of QT ????)
>  >
>  > I really want to participate and understanding this
>  > but for the moment
>  > it's very hard to begin.

I'm assuming you used the old released version, in that case I have to
tell you that it's very outdated and honestly you will be disappointed by
it even if it worked.

I suggest you grab the source form CVS (or download a CVS snapshot
from http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Quran ) and try it.

--
Mohammed Yousif
Egypt