Re: Quran Project

Hi,

Yes, you are right. The releases on the project page are much too old.
We need some new releases.
I can create new releases from the source codes found in the CVS. Of
course if Yousif is OK with it. But uploading these releases and
updating page have to be done by Yousif. because I have no permission
on updating the project page

Maher