Re: Arabbix

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 02:07, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
[...]
> News Update !!!
>
> After various talks with people on IRC, Anmar (per the homepage news item)
> has decided to transfer maintainership of Arabbix to M.Sameer (aka Uniball)
> with full blessings.  So all the above points are now even more relevant
> than ever and hopefully they will serve well in defining a more cohesive
> and refined role for how Arabbix is to grow.  M.Sameer, do please let us
> know of your vision and plans when you feel ready enough to do so...
>
> M.Sameer, Mabrook - its all yours now ya za3eem :-)

Excellent!
This is the best way forward I can ever think of.
Thanks Anmar for all the good work, and now, M.Sameer, please enjoy.

I agree that Arabbix should be debian based, we (not I:) have good
experience in that. Please, Sameer, mention which variant of debian are
you going, if not morphix..