Re: Arabbix initial roadmap.

On Wed, 2004-09-29 at 13:19, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
[...]
> * After we reach a stable release no more updates'll be done except when major software packages are rolled out:
>  - OpenOffice
>  - The latest 100% arabised version of GNOME "as arabbix'll be based on GNOME, though it can be easely adapted via morphix mainmodules"
>  - Morphix base updates.
>  - Any 3 arabeyes applications outdated in arabbix
>  - upon the release of an application that is considered vital such as the C++ version of duali.

Are you planning to maintain compatibility with morphix, or fork an
entirely different distro?
I mean, as you may launch a different, newer, version of GNOME rather
than the version in Morphix (ditto for OpenOffice, etc), will Arabbix
depend on Morphix just for the hardware stuff, or will it follow
Morphix, possibly feedback things like GNOME and so?