Re: Amr Khaled and Linux

--- Ali Echihabi <ali_echihabi at ieee dot org> wrote:
> Salam everyone !
>
> I have a project proposal.
>
> http://aix2.uottawa.ca/~aechi061/LinuxHayat.html
>
> Please visit the page above and let me know what you think.

The more people using Linux and are made aware of the existence of
such an option the better.  The more education and awareness the better
off everyone is - this would also hopefully, as you note, bring some
much needed publicity to the work being undertaken.

I think the question now is not so much in the details, but in establishing
contact and in laying the foundation of what is to come (worry about the
details later).