Re: PuTTY Bidi - final points

> Short answer, no need. It _is_ GPL-compatible, as stated by the FSF
>
> I am not related to ICU/IBM/FSF/etc, but I would like to draw your
> attention to the fact that this is exactly the X11 license explicitly
> mentioned by FSF as GPL compatible under the name 'The X11 License'. See
> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses .

Simon, so can we use it, can we, can we, can we ? :-)

If that doesn't covey our enthusiasm to get this issue
resolved I'm not sure what will :-)

thats cool... although i started my Bidi implementation, and got to ~500 lines... But using ICU would be much more reliable....

im still going to try to finish my implementation of the Bidi Algorithm,
because i gave it a few hours, and im not going to throw them away...

btw, its finished, just needs debugging to work well...

ak.