Subject: Fw: GNUstep in Arabic
Date: Friday 12 March 2004 00:28
From: Gürkan Sengün <gurkan at linuks dot mine dot nu>
To: doc at arabeyes dot org

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:16:12 +0100
From: Gürkan Sengün <gurkan at linuks dot mine dot nu>
To: doc at arabeyes dot org
Cc: alexander at malmberg dot org
Subject: GNUstep in Arabic

Salam Friends

As talked with Alex Malmberg it's a longterm goal to have
support for Arabic (right to left, shaping) in GNUstep.

For this to achive I think one little translation of an application
to arabic would be useful, pick one here:
http://www.linuks.mine.nu/i_debian/gnustep/

I write you because I have gotten this mail telling me:
13:01 < tarzeau> If your current status doesn't change within -12449 days
 from the date this email was (I think there is something wrong with the
 calculation of the inactivity number of days)

If you have no clue what GNUstep is like, feel free to try
this Live CD:
http://www.linuks.mine.nu/gnustep/

Yours (mr. links guy)
Gürkan "tarzeau" Sengün

- --
Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it.
 --Chinese Proverb

- --
Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it.
 --Chinese Proverb

- --
Youcef R. Rahal
Arabeyes.org