Re: Quran Topic Indexing

--- Riyad Preukschas <rpreukschas at web dot de> wrote:
> Assalamu Alaikum,
>
> I thought of adding this feature to the Quran
> project to give users the
> possibility of finding ayats/suras on special topics
> easily, without
> having to search the whole Quran for words which (in
> context) may not
> match the topic you were heading for in your
> inquiry.

Thank you for your great participation. I'm really
glad more people are involved in this blessed project.

> For this reason I designed a draft file which could
> solve this issue:

http://www.includeme.ma.cx/kuran/drafts/quran_topic_index_draft.xml

Nice work. Comments:
1. In general, why don't we use Verse for Aya (not
Ayat as it's plural), and Chapter for Sûra.
2. What does version (in index) stand for?

best regards,
Ossama Khayat