Re: Quran Topic Indexing

Assalamu Alaikum,

Ossama Khayat wrote:
--- Mohammad DAMT <md at mt dot web dot id> wrote:

On Min, 2004-03-07 at 07:41, Riyad Preukschas wrote:

For this reason I designed a draft file which

could solve this issue:

http://www.includeme.ma.cx/kuran/drafts/quran_topic_index_draft.xml

0. maybe we need <topic description> tag?

Agree.

OK I fixed that: http://www.includeme.ma.cx/kuran/drafts/quran_topic_index_draft.xml

I added a description element to the topic element and made a non-empty
element out of the ref element, so that you can store a description of
the reference between the start and end element.

1. what is the tag if the topic spans multiple ayat?

It should be the same (IMO).

There are two ways of solving it: 1. leave it as it is and just point to the beginning of the reference 2. introduce a new element capable of handling a reference span. I did this by adding the refspan element.

Salam, Riyad Preukschas