Quran Topic Indexing

Assalamu Alaikum,

I thought of adding this feature to the Quran project to give users the possibility of finding ayats/suras on special topics easily, without having to search the whole Quran for words which (in context) may not match the topic you were heading for in your inquiry.

For this reason I designed a draft file which could solve this issue:
http://www.includeme.ma.cx/kuran/drafts/quran_topic_index_draft.xml

Please, comment on this issue (What do you think about it?) and on my draft file (Is something missing? Should things be renamed/extended/removed/added?).

Salam, Riyad Preukschas