Re: al quraan

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 01:02:15PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> I can't envision you not getting the permission (but we'll have to hear
> from Mr. Yousif); I highly suggest integrating both works instead of
> forking into 2 different implementations (maybe the diversion should

maybe why don't we just make a libquran first
then each of us make a GNOME or KDE apps that will call the libquran

> happen once the current implementation is augmented with Gtk as an
> option -- for an even broader audience).  In short, Mr. Damt I highly
> recommend you take your Indonesian translation and add it to arabeyes'
> repository.  As for the arabic text, we already have a UTF-8 encoded

sure.
I will convert the MySQL data to the XML as soon as I have spare time

--
Mohammad DAMT <mdamt at mdamt dot com> http://www.mdamt.net
"tipi?? tu tipi belon lunas gue bayar tau nggak?", ??, Benjamin S & Ida Rojani.