Re: [I18n]Re: U+3000 limit

Hi,
We are aware that for a reasonable Arabic support we'll have to add code
to most clients either by pouring Arabic processing code directly in the
app or by wiring it to a library, unless an Arabic processing engine is
added on the server side that is.
That said, in some circumstances, this is not true. An example that was
brought to us was the possibility of adding a simple greeting message to
a login window. This could simply be hardwired in any application
without any more change than a simple string translation (directly
hardwiring the string as would return it any rendering library), just
like you would do it from English to French. No need for RTL, bidi,
shaping, you name it... This is only an example, but the applications
following this logic could be a lot more extended. So we definitely do
need all possible glyphs on the server side.
Maybe I'm missing something here, but it shouldn't be costly in terms of
efforts/time/money/etc to just do that, would it?
Thanks and regards,
Chahine