RPM an DEB packagers needed

Hi, this is a call for help.
I would like to pre-release the final testing version as an RPM and DEB
packages. I don't know how to build these packages, so this is a call to
anyone who would be ready to dedicate a small amount of time to help on
this one.
What is needed is to automatize the process of building these packages
in order to relieve anyone from reworking on it everytime a bug is
fixed. So if you know how to build either RPM or Deb packages (or
better, both), the idea would be to deliver with the source tarball a
post-compilation packaging script such as a shell script, a Perl script
or a Makefile that would build the package.
Thanks, and regards,
Chahine