Re: New website comments

:-)))) My God !

Most of the listed items seem easy to do. I'll comment what i did'nt understand or what is difficult:

From: Nadim Shaikli
Subject: New website comments
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:51:29 -0700 (PDT)

 5. all pages should really be modifyable - ie. should access HTML table
    contents

What you are describing is a Wiki interface ? We should then put all our content in a DB. It's far from easy to implement. However, you can do HTML now, in resources, press etc... But of course the global format of the page can't change for now.

 6. make right menu as wide as the widest text (make it about 1/2 size its
    currently at)

Tried many things and couldn' get it to work... The Login Menu takes a lot of place, we'll see after the moving of the 'Forgot Password' button.

7. Make the TODOs list not vertically but in TAB format (more viewable, less
clutter)

I'm not sure I understand this ?

11. in some instances the sourceforge icon doens't show-up

This is because it is linked with sf.net website... Maybe we should put the logo on our server...

15. Force elzubeir to upload a new picture :-)

This is very difficult ;)

16. The various [EN], [AR], [FR] look odd and not aligned or anything (messy).
I suggest a standard means to say [EN | AR | FR] and have it be fixed width
and only include the ones availbale (or include country flags or something

I actually include only the ones available !

Thank you,

Later,

Youcef.

Hotmail : un compte GRATUIT qui vous suit partout et tout le temps ! http://g.msn.fr/FR1000/9493