Moving in an orderly fashion

Salam,

I have just realized that we already went live with the new website. Why? What
is the urgency? Why can't this wait until we are moved and settled? Is there
something I am not aware of that requires such a rush?

Also, I have also learned that the the entire /home/arabeyes directory was
chown'ed to arabeyes user.

Please, let us keep from making new changes and modification until the impending
move is over. We certainly don't need surprises right now. We should work with
what we know until we are settled elsewhere.. then we can go about making
modifications.

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: