Re: linux4arab reply

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 12:14:44AM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Salam ..
> 	I just got a reply from AbdulHadi (technical admin of l4a ) , I sent him at
> the 19th of Dec .. attached is his reply .. he replied in Arabic, so I saved
> it in a file so that we can view it in our beloved VIM
> 	AbdulHadi seems to be excited about it as you see, and willing to take the
> information collection, and posting of the news in the site .. he thought of
> it as an Interview that he will take with people we send him about.. he asked
> for a list of names and addresses that we want to credit ..
> 	The interview approach seems a little different than what we had in mind ..
> after all consider that AdbulHadi is excited about it and with some
> communication with him we can reach a common ground, and he can handle the
> information collection, and formating it, and posting it .. it will lessen
> the pressure on as while having our goal achieved .. what do you think ?

Hrmm.. I like the interview idea. It gives it a more personal touch.
No reason why an interview can't be accompanied by a simple bio and
a picture of course. In other words, it only adds to what we had in mind,
and I think both can be put in one.

> Yet another PS. I am sorry Moe, and Nadim .. for my last email titled Core
> Meetings .. I don't know what I was thinking .. I am really glad that you
> where able to absorb my non sense .. I hope that I will be there for you one
> day to absorb your non sense :-)

Bah! I think all of us were pretty frustrated by the end of the last meeting.
We're all under a lot of pressure now w/ things picking up speed very fast.
We just keep going ;)

Cheers!