Re: linux4arab reply

--- Isam Bayazidi <bayazidi at accessme dot com> wrote:

> AbdulHadi seems to be excited about it as you see, and willing to take the
> information collection, and posting of the news in the site .. he thought of
> it as an Interview that he will take with people we send him about.. he asked
> for a list of names and addresses that we want to credit ..
> The interview approach seems a little different than what we had in mind ..
> after all consider that AdbulHadi is excited about it and with some
> communication with him we can reach a common ground, and he can handle the
> information collection, and formating it, and posting it .. it will lessen
> the pressure on as while having our goal achieved .. what do you think ?

Sounds good - the questions should be similar from one person to the
other (so that there is continuity and links between all these things,
plus these things should be archived somewhere of course).  There should
be some "anything else you want to add or talk about section".

Lastly, doing this on a weekly basis is not too good of an idea (we'd
run out of people pretty soon, no ?)