Re: kde - nexts

On Saturday 05 January 2002 00:55, you wrote:
> Isam, do you have any objections to what waseem posted on 'doc' regarding
> priority - he went into great length justifying his thoughts and intentions
> (all of which made some sense :-) and it seems as though MG agrees with
> them, so I need your blessing to post to 'doc' and add a blurb to kde.inc
> to the effect that that is the consensus of the list and of the "people"
> and that we should follow along with waseems current mandate.

Well I have no objection at all .. but isn't this Y.Chaddad call ?! if he
feels new, we can help him and push him (gentely ) to set the next ..

But reviewing last email by elzubier in the doc.. Moe said that the
translators are free to go where ever they like, and set the priority list ..
I am a little confused on How would they set it .. but I think that anythig
after the kdebase is good ( anything except kdetoys, kdegames, and doc) ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi