kde - nexts

OK, kdebase is at 100% - hopefully Gnome is coming online soon :-)

Isam, do you have any objections to what waseem posted on 'doc' regarding
priority - he went into great length justifying his thoughts and intentions
(all of which made some sense :-) and it seems as though MG agrees with them,
so I need your blessing to post to 'doc' and add a blurb to kde.inc to the
effect that that is the consensus of the list and of the "people" and that
we should follow along with waseems current mandate.

So if you have any objections, please let me know ASAP.