Re: mozilla stuff

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:08:18 -0500,
  "Mohammed Elzubeir" <elzubeir arabeyesorg> wrote:

> I have been trying to rally support for the mozilla bug. I have let
> mozilla know of the distribution so they would put it up on their ftp
> under experimental/ for now.
>
> I also talked to Simon Montagu and he has been very helpful. He will
> break down the patch into smaller ones. There is little chance that we
> can get it squeezed into v1.0.. but one thing that might happen is that
> the bug would be applied but not for the xul module. That is, for
> example going to have a still broken layout for Arabic bookmarks. But
> the actual webpages would be properly laid out.
>
> I have told Simon that if it comes down to it, let's have something
> better than nothing. So that might be the case if that patch goes in.

Great - I'm very thankful that you are keeping up with Mozilla.
You might want to keep 'general' abreast of these events as well and
what YOU'd recommend the public to do (if anything) to assist in bringing
forth a solution.  If there is an action-plan, that IMHO would constitute
a news-item worthy enough of arabeyes' frontpage mention.