Re: mozilla stuff

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 01:24:24PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> You might want to keep 'general' abreast of these events as well and
> what YOU'd recommend the public to do (if anything) to assist in bringing

I thought I have covered that in an earlier post about appending
comments and voting :)

http://www.arabeyes.org/archives/general/2002/April/msg00017.html

> forth a solution.  If there is an action-plan, that IMHO would constitute
> a news-item worthy enough of arabeyes' frontpage mention.

I don't know what other 'action-plan' you may have in mind. The reason
this wouldn't be on Arabeyes FP is because it is not related to Arabeyes
in anyway. But if you would like to add it, do a postnews and depending
on your wording I might put it up <evil grin>.

later