Re: Meeting

On Monday 15 April 2002 23:15, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 01:09:30PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > 1pm or later (my time - PST) would be best for me, which if memory
> > serves is best for Isam as well.
>
> Well I know Isam's schedule has changed since (or not?). Hrmm.. Okay, so
> if we do it at 6:00pm central (which would be 4pm your time, and 1am
> Isam time)..
>
> Isam, wanna be up that late ? <g>

If the meeting will be a 1 hour meeting then that would be great .. I have to
wake up at 5:30am (after the meeting time in 4 hours and a half) .. so .. I
can make it assuming that the meeting will be 1 hour or a little bit more ..
if it is more than that ( an almost sure it will) then please pull the time
back ..
--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi