mozilla stuff

## my brief report <g>

I have been trying to rally support for the mozilla bug. I have let
mozilla know of the distribution so they would put it up on their ftp
under experimental/ for now.

I also talked to Simon Montagu and he has been very helpful. He will
break down the patch into smaller ones. There is little chance that we
can get it squeezed into v1.0.. but one thing that might happen is that
the bug would be applied but not for the xul module. That is, for
example going to have a still broken layout for Arabic bookmarks. But
the actual webpages would be properly laid out.

I have told Simon that if it comes down to it, let's have something
better than nothing. So that might be the case if that patch goes in.

later