Re: Meeting

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 11:20:43PM +0300, Isam Bayazidi wrote:

> If the meeting will be a 1 hour meeting then that would be great .. I have to

No, the meeting will not be longer than 1 hour. If there are issues that
are not assigned to someone or not resolved by then it is pushed on to
the next meeting. All this as we have previously agreed to limit the
meeting length to a reasonable amount of time (since our meet-athon ;)

> wake up at 5:30am (after the meeting time in 4 hours and a half) .. so .. I
> can make it assuming that the meeting will be 1 hour or a little bit more ..
> if it is more than that ( an almost sure it will) then please pull the time
> back ..

Yeah that's not going to work for Nadim, so the times have changed again
;) Gotta love the Earth for being round ;)

later