Re: partnership, again

On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 12:56:52AM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Salam ..
> 	Did you Nadim send to Haydar about our thoughts ? it seems that he is still
> alive, and intersted in Akka ..

I have 'talk'ed to Isam briefly about this, and we both agreed to that we are
both 'out of thoughts' ;)

So, that being said, Chahine is the only one who hasn't said anything on the
subject (Yes, this is part of what you missed). So, have a look at
ae_admin/partnership_thoughts and let us know if there is anything you would
like to add, etc.

Otherwise, like I said, send away ;) This is not a 'proposal' but simply our
thoughts. Just toss it at him and see what he says.

later