Re: IRC get-together

Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

> ah.. I _knew_ I had to rub the lamp ;)

shubbeyk lubbeyk;)

> Yes, it's not a 'core' meeting. You may want to check the agenda/minutes for
> what you have missed (on localcvs).

Okay Moe, I haven't found the references to ae_admin... I guess I'm asking
stupid stuff here but I've been looking through the web and remote CVS. Do you
mean by localcvs that I have to log on arabeyes.org by shell?

Re the meeting on Friday, okay I'll try to be there as much as I can, I'll
really do a max effort, but I can't promise to be present full time coz I'm in
Paris for a short time and got a quite a few things to do before I leave this
week-end (I came for purely bureaucratic reasons).

Salaam,
Chahine