Forum and content management software,

Salam guys,

Part of the software package I must deliver before mid-Feb in my current
spanish work is forum and soft management soft. I have some given specs
for forum soft, so I'm kind of reworking what I did before in order to
make it a lot more flexible and simply part of a content management
pack. So two things, first to tell you Moe that the forum soft that
I promised you but didn't deliver will have to be ready before mid-feb
(iow, I'll send you it by then). The second is a question about the soft
management you use for arabeyes if any.
I have used midgard and took a rather detailed look at zope before, but
both are rather unsuitable for what I need. Both require a lot of hand
writing, a lot of technical knowledge for computer illiterates, and are
only profitable in term of return on time invested for large dynamic
sites. So I am somehow writing a new one now made of web-administrable
perl and php scripts, but I wouldn't like to reinvent the wheel if you
found something better.

Later,
Chahine