Re: Hola!

On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 03:15:25PM +0100, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:
> Salam folks,

> Well. I had a lot of things in head but right now I just forgot them
> all. One thing for now is that I received an email from a couple of
> engineers in Tunisia working on Arabic support for openoffice as a

I think they have contacted us in the past, or maybe I ran across something to
that effect. I'm not sure, but that sounds familiar somehow.

> graduation project (and it seems to be serious stuff because they've
> kept working on it for the last few months). The thing is, they do not
> seem to have put their efforts under any umbrella. I am going to try to

That is not really an issue. If they prefer to work independently with no
help, then more power to them ;) After all, it will go into OpenOffice anyway.

> in advance for any slowness). Any suggestion about this point at least?
> Will send you more later,

Don't know.. we need more details as to how far they have gotten, if they
needed help, etc.

later