Getting things done

Well, I know this some of these are sensitive topics but they need
to be addressed.

 1. What is the status of our website arabization ?  Why are we not
    getting consistent status reports ?  Do we have an educated estimate
    on when the work will be completed ?  Are there hold-ups we can help
    with ? -- Arafat.Mo ?

 2. We are in need to start setting-up Mnogosearch on sina (arabeyes'
    hardware).  I did an in depth search for the best Unicode
    (ie. to include our Arabic UTF-8 content and mails) and decided
    on Mnogosearch (http://mnogosearch.com).  I can do the install and
    setup myself if need be, but thought our new sys-admin wanted to
    get his feet wet, no ?  -- M.Sameer ?

 3. Any comments/thoughts on Spam ?  We fixed one problem yet the open relay
    issue is still there (meaning, any list member can be spoofed/forged as
    recently happened to me).  Should we not accept any mails from open
    relays (ie. institute RBL).

      http://mail-abuse.org/rbl
      http://www.spamhaus.org/xbl/index.lasso

NOTE: items 1 and 2 are in relation to Youcef's post that went unanswered,
      http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/admin/2004/April/msg00027.html