Re: Getting things done

Nadim Shaikli a écrit :

Well, I know this some of these are sensitive topics but they need
to be addressed.

 1. What is the status of our website arabization ?  Why are we not
    getting consistent status reports ?  Do we have an educated estimate
    on when the work will be completed ?  Are there hold-ups we can help
    with ? -- Arafat.Mo ?

I was expecting news also. Ready to help, but as somebody seems to have taken the job, I was just waiting for order... and began to make a list of CMS open source with UTF-8. I found some, but there're so much that it's a heavy job, and as I can only do it on my free time.

Anyway I found the following ones, for those who can be interested :

Spip - www.spip.net - Utf-8 - Arabic with utf-8 encoding
Tiki - www.tikiwiki.org - Utf-8 - To translate
Typo3 - www.typo3.org - Utf-8 - Arabic translated in win-1256

Still looking for some more... and expecting news for the site.

Regards
Armelle