Re: Spoofed email

--- Muhammad Alkarouri <malkarouri at yahoo dot co dot uk> wrote:
> While I solve my problems, please have a look at this e-mail:
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-May/036515.html
> They say you need to USE_ENVELOPE_SENDER=1 in mailman's Default.py to make it
> depend on the envelope From. This is 'how to get both programs to use the
> same From field part'.

Great - thank you Muhammad for taking the time to look into this.  If this
works it will solve the 'cvs' post spoof we got (this was the more serious
problem I was noting - it would still be interesting to see if postfix can
do this internally as well - "food for thought").

The other topics/notes I'll leave for the rest of the group to debate
(and I'm sure Elzubeir for one has opinions, he's just too busy right
now with the new job).

Salam and thanks again.