Re: [general] New Arabeyes Drupal Website

[snip]
On Mon, Aug 04, 2008 at 01:12:10PM +0300, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> 2) Has, a more or less, the same functionality of the current one; the
> static pages, the news section, project management, etc..
> 3) I'd like to have a flexible project management, where one can, plus
> what we've right now, make meta-projects that is divided into several
> sub-projects.

Khaled, the above 2 points are problematic the way you describe them. Simply because I've been
involved with arabeyes for years yet I don't know exactly how the (project management system UI) is like.
Let's assume the standard drupal admin pages are enough for now.

> 4) Integration with mailing lists, svn, the wiki is a plus
What do you mean by that ? How do you imagine the mailing lists integration to be like ?

Cheers,

--
GPG-Key: 0xA3FD0DF7 - 9F73 032E EAC9 F7AD 951F  280E CB66 8E29 A3FD 0DF7
Debian User and Developer.